Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Blog #15

               I feel I learned a lot this semester about the Japanese culture and myself. By better understanding the way different people think, I am able to in turn better understand why I feel the way I feel about certain things. Also, it was really cool to see how American and Japanese culture had some similarities, but more often than not how they were different and held certain things to a higher esteem than the other would. For instance, age vs ability within a workforce. Overall I really enjoyed this class and definitely loved learning all the concepts. If I were to name one that stuck out the most to me, I would have to say Gamburi, only because I know that I lack that sort of drive, currently in my life. Watching it in action was really inspiring and I hope to emulate it into my everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment