Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Blog # 12

1. She uses the time leap initially to go and eat her pudding that her sister ate. In the end the total consequences was that her friend and his new girlfriend died like she would've in the beginning.

2. She is her own god in a sense. As she states, I can do whatever I like and it doesn't matter. If I mess up, I can go back and change it. To me I would describe that as being a divine being.

3. Yes, the scene where she goes back an aces the quiz rather than failing it. The other scene that shows this is when they are playing baseball and she catches every single ball and hits every single one. That would be in my mind considered cheating.

4. I feel the scene where the girl that is shy is pretty much commanded to tell the boy she likes that she would like to go out with him shows this concept very well. She being a first year would be kohai and they would be sempai since they were juniors.

5. Yes and no, there were moments were it seemed that the little sister felt above this role. However,there was one scene in particular that reflected this concept very well in my opinion. This would be when the sister thought Makoto was going to jump out the window and started to act in the kohai role.

6. Chiaki used his last charge to switch the bikes to make sure Kazuko and his girlfriend wouldn't die. He then told Makoto all about him and the future and the device she had landed on that gave her the abilities to jump. He then, by breaking the rules, left her for good since he wouldn't be able to see her for breaking that fundamental rule.

7. I don't think so. I feel that his era would be way to old and unless she somehow events time travel, it will never happen.

8. Kazuko shows the path of science and Aunty Witch shows the path of the arts, her two options for school beyond high school. I feel like it shows that the human being and art are one in the same in a sense. We are art that creates art with our actions. We are all pieces that create a beautiful picture.

9. Gamburi was shown through the character Kazuko. He devoted himself to his studies, and was determined to always better himself. I also think the ideal of group think was shown in the bullying of the one student. No one was willing to speak up and stop it, therefore singling themselves out. So by not doing anything and allowing it to occur, they went with the group.

10. I love Japanese animes. However, I was not a fan of this animation style. I still love them and it is always nice to be exposed to a different type of anime then I normally watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment